Free shipping above € 45, ordered before 2:00 pm will be shipped the same working day!

How does it work?

The aromatic substances in Finecto+ Oral make sure that the blood sucked by the mites is indigestible. 80% of the mites that ingest this blood will die as a result of this congestion. The remaining 20% will be unable to reproduce.

Back to overview
Open chat
Header logo